SUMMER PROGRAM 2017.
- PROGRAM: Intensive rehabilitation programThis program is intended for children with developmental difficulties and includes an initial assessment of psychologists, rehabilitators and speech therapists (60 mins) and conversation with parents, after which the child is involved in intensive rehabilitation treatment for 3 hours a day. The treatment includes educational rehabilitator, speech therapist and sensory integration therapist (one hour). The program offers free counseling for psychiatrists if needed.
- PROGRAM: Cycle Workshop “How to learn?”Cycle Workshop “How to Learn?” It includes five workshops with five educational topics aimed at helping your schoolmaster deal with numerous and sometimes demanding schooling obligations. Workshops are also intended for gifted children. Workshop leader: psychologist
- PROGRAM: Encouraging reading and writing skills and predatematic skills (preparation for going to school in groups of 2 to 4 children)Workshop leaders: educational rehabilitator and logoped
- PROGRAM: Group training of social skills for hyperactive childrenThis program is intended for a group of children with ADHD / ADD (group of up to three children). Includes initial psychologist assessment, and the program is led by an educational rehabilitator and psychologist.
- PROGRAM: Workshops to stimulate sensory development